Last updated: December 20, 2020
The Information We Collect and/or ReceiveWe may collect information about individuals who interact with zocoCloud as the employees or business representatives of our clients or prospective clients. The types of information we collect are described below. Information you provide to us, which includes:
- Business contact information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and union name.
- Profile information, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an account on the Platform.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Transaction information, such as information about payments to and from you and other details of products or services you have purchased from us.
- Other information that you provide to us voluntarily.
- Information about your device’s hardware, such as model and screen resolution
- Information about the software on your device, such as your browser type
- Unique identifiers associated with your device, such as device identifier (e.g., Google Advertising ID or Apple ID for Advertising)
- Information about the network to which you are connected and inferences we may draw from it, such as your IP address and general location information such as city, state or geographic area
- Information about your use of and actions on the Website, such as pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, navigation paths between pages, information about your activity on a page, links you click, access times, and length of access; and the website that referred you to the Website, if applicable
- Information about your interaction with our emails, such as whether you opened our email and how long you had it open
How We Use Personal InformationTo provide our services. We use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Website, including to develop new products and services
- provide the services you request
- enable security features of the Website and our services
- communicate with you about the our services, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- personalize your experience with the Website, and our communications
- provide support and maintenance for the Website and our services, including by responding to your requests, questions and feedback